Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14-cd0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi all,

My sons 13 month old  laptops hinge has just come loose and is pushing the screen out, the screen hasn't cracked yet. I have noticed that this seems to be a common issue with these laptops and was wondering if any one was able to get theirs repaired out of warranty  under Consumer Law. He was also having issues with 3 of his keys and now they are not working at all, don't know if its related. The warranty information on their web site was also wrong by about a year. I have put in a dispute about that, even though it is still out of warranty.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Oxtaildegree

I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information.

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

HP Recommended

I have this same issue with the same model. Warranty expired 3 months ago after only having this computer for not much more than a year. 

HP Recommended

@RaymondPD

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I just posted the same issue and HP took it down but communicated with the others. **bleep**. Are you serious?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.