03-22-2017 09:17 AM - last edited on 03-22-2017 10:09 AM by Duane_D
HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p178na
product id K4D83EA#ABU
(removed content) UK
Can anyone provide hard disk removal/replacement instructions.
Started following http://support.hp.com/ro-en/document/c04789277 for a similar model but it appears for this model you need to lift of the keyboard to access?
Solved! View Solution.
03-22-2017 09:21 AM
Download the manual from the below link and check page # 94 from Chapter 6 for the HDD removal
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post)
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot