Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

hi 

i have same problem

my hp pavilion x360 convertible 14m-cd0xxx lcd 

product number 5BM74UA#ABA

when i transfer to tablet mode the screen poped out in the right down corner and it looks like the hinge is out too.

my screen have cracks in that corner also and i cant close the laptop without getting the screen damaged more

i see here a lot of similar problems with this model so it looks like design problem or production defect.

please advise

thanks

Elad

HP Recommended

I too have the exact same problem described herein.  Delamination of screen in bottom left corner, and now cracking of screen.  Have never used 360 option, so just seems poor product.  Please tell me how I go about getting this replaced.

HP Recommended

I contacted support through the 800 number and they told me I could send it to them. However since mine was out of warranty they wanted to charge me $615 for the repair which is more than the laptop is even worth new. 

HP Recommended

I have the same problem, I seldom move it and one day after opening it I heard the "Crack" and the display began to pop off on the right side.

Please help

HP Recommended

actually, this is my second time using the hp Pavillion series, disappointing, terrible experience, mine is also the same model but including tablet mode is not working properly, tired of getting it to the service centers, don't think anyone can help this 

HP Recommended

Same problem

HP Recommended

I too have same prblm now. May I know what u did? 

HP Recommended

I have tha same problem, i am really careful with the laptop but at first i though it was my fault untill i get here and a realize the screen problem it's a laptop problem, so sad cause its a really bad time to have issues with the laptop.

HP Recommended

my laptop touch pad not working.

HP Recommended

I have the same problem.

Mu HP Pavillion x360 is 17 months old and has just developed this problem. Can you share the solutions?

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.