Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need to replace the camera in my HP Pilot Red 15 notebook;  Does anyone have the appropriate part number?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@jlafranc Here's the universal part number for the webcam of your device: 776787-001

As mentioned previously, You may order the replacement parts on the HP Parts Store, use the HP Parts Surfer to find the part number and If you've already looked for it and couldn't find it on the HP Parts Store, you may want to get it locally at the online store such as Amazon or eBay, etc...as the part numbers are universal.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

:Update; the model is a red Flyer, not Pilot.

HP Recommended

@jlafranc
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824  (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

You can use the actual product number on HP Part surfer: http://partsurfer.hp.com/ to locate the part number and those part numbers are universal and you can search one on online store. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

' INFORMATION ON MY 'FLYER RED' NOTEBOOK;  IT IS NOT A PILOT, MY ERROR

Product code:  N5YO5UA#ABA

HP Recommended

@jlafranc Here's the universal part number for the webcam of your device: 776787-001

As mentioned previously, You may order the replacement parts on the HP Parts Store, use the HP Parts Surfer to find the part number and If you've already looked for it and couldn't find it on the HP Parts Store, you may want to get it locally at the online store such as Amazon or eBay, etc...as the part numbers are universal.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

This is great news. I have ordered the part just now.  Thank you!!  I really appreciate your information.  

HP Recommended

@jlafranc Thank you for the update,

I appreciate your time and efforts, 

I'm glad I could contribute to identifying and leading you towards the solution.

Thanks for honoring us by accepting our post as the solution, as it helps the community grow.

You can always click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos,

Take care and have an awesome week ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.