Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Envy 13 ba000TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey guys,

I have been using my laptop for about a month now, and it only took two weeks for the rubber foot on my hp laptop to start coming off. For a product that I paid over $1000, this was really frustrating for me and still is. I was wondering if it is something that is replaceable and if it is, I was wondering where I can replace it here in India. I do not need a whole new laptop, I just need a ru

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Rubber foot kit for natural silver ƭnish L94024-001
Rubber foot kit for nightfall black ƭnish L94025-001
Rubber foot kit for pale gold ƭnish L94023-001

One of the above is the right part, depending on color. Assuming your color is silver, L94024-001

I cannot find this on amazon india or Ebay UK. Try an HP Service Center in India. You will do better finding the part with the right Part Number. Select India to search here:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/service-center

Post back with any other questions and please accept as solution if this is the info you needed. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.