cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Spectre 360 wouldn't work properly with Anker PowerExpand 8-in-1USB-C PD Media Hub

HP Recommended
HP Spectre 360 convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought an Anker hub ( https://www.anker.com/es/products/variant/powerexpand-8in1-usbc-pd-media-hub/A83800A1 ) to use with my laptop:

Product: HP Spectre x360 Convertible. 

Model: 13-aw0080ca

Product ID: 7YZ56UA#ABL

All the ports work fine but I need to plug and unplug the hub from my computer sometimes up to 3 times (booth or back from sleep) before it will display on my 2 monitors plugged in the HDMI ports of the Anker hub. Sometimes (not always), the laptop won't even booth if hub is plugged to the laptop when I try to booth.

Is there something to do?

1 REPLY 1
Level 17
Level 17
47,869 42,116 4,629 12,308
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You have me at a disadvantage.

Like many new members, you have only provided a generic description of your notebook.

You have arrived at a parts store and you say I have a Audi and I need some parts. 

The person behind the counter might give you a rather strange look.

Providing a HP product number (SKU) helps in a big way to let us know what the hardware configuration  of your notebook is.

I am not an HP Employee.
Don't forget to click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

For laptops or desktop PCs, use the Fn+Esc keystroke while logged into Windows to locate the Product number (SKU)
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation