Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Hi folks,

I am trying to get an extra power supply for my HP Spectre x360 (15-bl001na 4k).

It's a 90W USB-C supply with part no. 904082-003. It says to "Replace with HP Spare 904144-850."

I don't see this listed as an accesory on the HP UK store.

Any ideas where it can be bought from?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @CMSCMS

I am the The_Fossette. It looks like you were interacting with @MrRobot, but he is out of the office today so I'll take over from here.

I recommend you to contact phone support and they will assist you in purchasing the new adapter.

Here is how you can get in touch with the phone support.

Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Enter Product number or select to auto detects

Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get phone number.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi! @CMSCMS, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand you would like to upgrade power supply on your laptop.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

I have checked the specifications of your laptop and supports 90W power adapter.

The replacement part number for the power adapter is: 

USB-C 904144-850

You can buy the part from HP parts store using this link.

Also, refer the product user guide to know more information.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

I have followed the link to the Europe store (I'm in the UK), searched on the part code, and am told there is nothing that matches that part code.

If you can please advise.

HP Recommended

Hi @CMSCMS

I am the The_Fossette. It looks like you were interacting with @MrRobot, but he is out of the office today so I'll take over from here.

I recommend you to contact phone support and they will assist you in purchasing the new adapter.

Here is how you can get in touch with the phone support.

Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Enter Product number or select to auto detects

Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get phone number.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.