Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Mini 110-11
Microsoft Windows XP

I have an HP MIni 110-11 that I got a number of years ago.  I have not used it for a long time and not all that computer savvy therefore, I would like to know the size of the hard drive on this and can it connect wirelessly?  Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@carol101 

HP Mini 110-11is an invalid product. The following specs is for model HP Mini 110-1144NR :

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c01918851

On the above machine, it has 160GB (5400RPM). Your machine should have same size HDD as the above machine.

Yes, you can connect it wirelessly to a 2.4GHz  wifi router (given your machine has valid driver for wifi adapter).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply but that is a valid number for the HP Mini.  On the back the only numbers are HP Mini 110-11 and it is running Windows XP.  I have had it since approximately 2009 which is the date on its  back.  There are no other model numbers on it.

HP Recommended

HP Mini 110-11.  P/N: VF704AV

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.