Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion 17G-100nv
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.

I dont need the  HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor driver/technology , cause my disk is SSD not HDD.

When i unistall it from "Device Manager" , it installed automatic itself after few minutes. 

How can i completely unistall and block the auto-reinstall of this driver ?

Thanks.🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You should not try uninstalling it as it except being a software also contains essential drivers which is why it gets automatically reloaded to prevent errors

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

You should not try uninstalling it as it except being a software also contains essential drivers which is why it gets automatically reloaded to prevent errors

HP Recommended

Thanks for the information. I think that HP must create a driver to cover the SSD case.👍

HP Recommended

Maybe you can try when a new update to it comes or follow my tip : don't worry yourself with editing the windows internal stuff unless you have a very dire need for space

HP Recommended

Isn't for space. It loaded at boot , and run all the at background without reason. So , its about performance.🙄

HP Recommended

You can switch to an SSD or use a faster one if you already have one. Always go to hp service center for things like this.

HP Recommended

Thats the problem. I already have a SSD , and for this reason i dont need a driver for a HDD , that it uses all the time my system's resources.😉

HP Recommended

You could switch to a faster ssd and by the way about that driver it also helps you to identify any errors in ssd before it fails as ssd have a limited life after which it literally just dies

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.