Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Solved!

How i can unistall HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor

HP Recommended
Pavilion 17G-100nv
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.

I dont need the  HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor driver/technology , cause my disk is SSD not HDD.

When i unistall it from "Device Manager" , it installed automatic itself after few minutes. 

How can i completely unistall and block the auto-reinstall of this driver ?

Thanks.🙂

7 REPLIES 7
Level 3
33 30 3 5
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You should not try uninstalling it as it except being a software also contains essential drivers which is why it gets automatically reloaded to prevent errors

Author
Level 1
7 5 0 1
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the information. I think that HP must create a driver to cover the SSD case.👍

Level 3
33 30 3 5
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Maybe you can try when a new update to it comes or follow my tip : don't worry yourself with editing the windows internal stuff unless you have a very dire need for space

0 Kudos
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 1
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Isn't for space. It loaded at boot , and run all the at background without reason. So , its about performance.🙄

0 Kudos
Level 3
33 30 3 5
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You can switch to an SSD or use a faster one if you already have one. Always go to hp service center for things like this.

0 Kudos
Author
Level 1
7 5 0 1
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thats the problem. I already have a SSD , and for this reason i dont need a driver for a HDD , that it uses all the time my system's resources.😉

0 Kudos
Level 3
33 30 3 5
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You could switch to a faster ssd and by the way about that driver it also helps you to identify any errors in ssd before it fails as ssd have a limited life after which it literally just dies

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation