06-15-2019 12:11 PM
How much RAM can I have on my HP Pavilion Desktop PC 570-P017c? It currently has 16GB.
Running Win10 on a 64bit machine; just wondering if 16GB truly is the limit?
06-15-2019 04:07 PM
From its specs
Memory upgrade information
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Two DDR4 UDIMM (288-pin) sockets
- Supports up to PC4-19200 (DDR4-2400)
- Supports 2 GB, 4 GB, and 8 GB UDIMMs
- Supports up to 4 GB on 32-bit systems
note:32-bit systems cannot address a full 4.0 GB of memory.
- Supports up to 16 GB (unbuffered) on 64-bit computers
But if you wish you can upgrade to 32GB using the following compatible RAM
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.