Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Spectre x360 15t-ch000
Linux

Hi,

I have a spectre x360 Convertible 15" which was purchased in spring of 2018.  The laptop still works fine (well, the sound output has always been wonky, but nevermind) but lately the battery holds a charge for less than 2 hours, and worse, it gets to about 24% on the indicator and just dies suddenly.

Here are the product info:

HP Spectre x360 Convertible

Model 15t-ch000

S/N 5CD8164ZX7

ProdID 2FW62AV

RMN: TPN-Q200

I can install the battery myself but I want to buy the right one! No one seems to have this model number.

Worst-case I will take it to a service center, but I don't want to be out of a laptop for days for a job that takes 20 minutes.

Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@etm1 

You can find its part number on the following link (please keep or bookmark the link for future references):

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=2FW62AV  

Part is not available from HP Store now. You MAY BE able to order and wait or you have to order elsewhere.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@etm1 

You can find its part number on the following link (please keep or bookmark the link for future references):

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=2FW62AV  

Part is not available from HP Store now. You MAY BE able to order and wait or you have to order elsewhere.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you! I was able to get the exact part number and order it from a third party. I will report back as to how it goes after replacement.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.