Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
au620tx

Hi there,

I am using au620tx model with intel i5 processor. My concern is with driver update. I have saw the new driver update available on hp software and divers site. version 7.6.2.0 (sp104365.exe). Is it compatible for my model and can i download and install? Because the same update i cant see in Hp support assistant. Please help me with is query.

Thanks and regards

Surya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Surya98  Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you would like to know the Hp hardware diagnostics UEFI software update is compatible for your laptop.

Yes. You have to install the software.

Please click the below link to download the Hp hardware diagnostics UEFI software update

https://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/pc-diags.html?jumpid=va_r602_us/en/any/pps/pl...

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Surya98  Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you would like to know the Hp hardware diagnostics UEFI software update is compatible for your laptop.

Yes. You have to install the software.

Please click the below link to download the Hp hardware diagnostics UEFI software update

https://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/pc-diags.html?jumpid=va_r602_us/en/any/pps/pl...

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Hello, I have tried many times and many different ways to update my USB stick to UEFI Diags 7.7 from your website.

SP98768 ver 7.3 DOES work on two different model laptops. No matter what I try, 7.7 will not load the diagnostics.

Do newer versions drop support for older models or is something else wrong?

(as a side note: While running the installer for 7.7 it says "HP PC Diagnostics for FTP only". What does File Transfer Protocol have to do with an installer or as a usb file?)

regards,

Brent

Your update to the 4in1USB key is causing similar issues.

HP Recommended

@bagahner

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• What is the exact model for your computer?
  • What is the operating system you are using?
  • What is the exact issue you are facing?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I support MANY different HP models. Some recent and many up to 8 -10 years old.

The OS is irrelevant, since UEFI diagnostics is independent of the OS, don't even need an OS or hard drive installed.

The newest version you have posted 7.7,  will not work any way or anywhere that I have tried.

An older version 7.5 or 7.3 does work.

(side note: during install, what does "UEFI for FTP only" refer to in 7.7?)

regards,

brent

HP Recommended

@bagahner

Thank you for the information.

Refer to the below article and it has all the information related to the HP support assistant.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03467905

I hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.