Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
EliteBook 8460p
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Laptop Info :

HP EliteBook 8460p ( LJ427AV  )

Please suggest me links that works in India or at least give me some hint.

1) I want to change my broken display 1366x768 to 1600x***.

I want to buy it online in India please suggest me link.

2) I want to upgrade my RAM but in market or online there are only 1600mhz 8gb but laptop support 1333mhz  ram can it will work with my laptop ?

If possible suggest me link.

If any mistake happens please forgive due to I am new here with no proper grammar knowledge.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@LineageBoy , welcome to the forum.

It is difficult for us to give you links to these items from the America.  Here are the two part #'s for the display:

HP 653039-001 - 14-inch HD AntiGlare LED LVDS display panel - Raw panel, does not include cable

HP 653040-001 - 14-inch HD+ AntiGlare LED SVA LVDS display panel - Raw panel

I believe both of them are 1600 x 900 resolution.  You will have to determine which is the one for your laptop.

Here is the memory that is recommended for your laptop by Crucial Memory in India.  If Crucial recommends their products it is guaranteed to work.  You can contact their Tech Support for help.  They have always been very helpful.

You may want to consider buying one of Crucial's SSD's for your laptop, also.  It will make a major difference in system performance.  You can ask their Tech Support about them, as well.

One last thing, here is the Maintenance and Service Guide for your laptop.  It has all of the information that you will need for it.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@LineageBoy , welcome to the forum.

It is difficult for us to give you links to these items from the America.  Here are the two part #'s for the display:

HP 653039-001 - 14-inch HD AntiGlare LED LVDS display panel - Raw panel, does not include cable

HP 653040-001 - 14-inch HD+ AntiGlare LED SVA LVDS display panel - Raw panel

I believe both of them are 1600 x 900 resolution.  You will have to determine which is the one for your laptop.

Here is the memory that is recommended for your laptop by Crucial Memory in India.  If Crucial recommends their products it is guaranteed to work.  You can contact their Tech Support for help.  They have always been very helpful.

You may want to consider buying one of Crucial's SSD's for your laptop, also.  It will make a major difference in system performance.  You can ask their Tech Support about them, as well.

One last thing, here is the Maintenance and Service Guide for your laptop.  It has all of the information that you will need for it.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.