Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
envy x360 15" convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Okay, yesterday i bought my new fantastic HP envey x360 convertible tablet which i setup with the GoogleHello function with my face and the IR cameras where working, after updating the system for teh most recent microsoft i have come to find that that doesnt work anyome it says that the camera cant be opened but the normal camera can only the IR doesnt work help.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, @dany123PT – Greetings!

Thanks for accessing the HP Support Forums for extra support! It is a great platform to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others!

I see that you are experiencing issues with the face recognition software with your Envy x360. I will do my best to assist you with this issue 🙂

I would recommend the steps mentioned below to try and fix this issue:

Solution 1 – Turn off Fast Startup;

• Type "power options" in the Search box, and open Power Options.
  • Select "Choose what the power buttons do".
  • Click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable".
  • Uncheck the checkbox next to "Fast Startup".

Solution 2 – Reinstall Windows Hello drivers:

• Go to Search, type device manager, and open Device Manager.
  • Find your Windows Hello driver, right-click on it, and select Remove driver software….
  • Restart your computer.
  • One the next startup, Windows 10 should automatically detect Windows Hello, and install the latest driver for it.
  • Once Windows 10 installs the driver again, try running Windows Hello to see if the issue is resolved.

Solution 3 – Run Windows 10 Troubleshooter:

• Go to Search, type troubleshooting, and open Troubleshooting.
  • Go to Hardware & sound section of the troubleshooter.
  • Now, click on Hardware & devices.
  • The troubleshooter will start, so wait for the process to finish, and follow further on-screen instructions.
  • If the troubleshooter found a problem with Windows Hello, it will automatically fix it.
  • Restart your computer.

Let me know how that goes. Thank you!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted As Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon"  below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

hi i have same problem as he my laptop is  hp envy x360 convertible 15-bp1xx  

it was working after i dont know what happen but i follow you instruction but in second one i cant find hello windows on device manager pleas help me out  thanks you 

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.