cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rishi112
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Is it safe to run laptop with Adapter only(without Battery)

HP Recommended
HP 245 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recent my laptop battery has started giving low backup (10-15 min) ......

Its battery model is not available in market to get replaced. As power supply is readily available in my locality ,Thats why I started using it with AC adapter only  after removing battery....

So please tell me  is it safe to operate like this....

Do it have any impact on its operations or on Operating System or on any part of system??

1 REPLY 1
EddyK
Level 11
Level 11
2,949 2,884 391 1,217
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Rishi112,

That's completely fine. Just make sure you're using the original charger provided with the laptop (or an identical replacement) and be careful so that you don't accidentally unplug the device from the outlet during your work. 

I am currently preoccupied with both academic and professional priorities so please note that there may be a delay in my responses. Thank you for your understanding.

You can show your appreciation for my post by clicking the blue thumbs up icon.
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation