Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP SPECTRE X360 - 15-AP012DX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've already installed it and it is working for wi-fi but not for bluetooth 5.

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Have you tried to load the bluetooth driver? 

Download Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® for Windows® 10

HP Recommended

Yes, but I just reinstalled it anyway. Still the same. I have a EVEO USB BT5 card and it works fine.

One thing I notice is that there are two Microsoft drives being loaded as well. Is that expected?

WoundedEgo_0-1619123851694.png

HP Recommended

If you mean the Microsoft Bluetooth enumerators yes

HP Recommended

I think I have finally know what the problem is...

There is an old Microsoft Bluetooth (Personal Area Network) driver that is loading automatically that I'm not able to uninstall. Intel said to check with you if you have a system-specific version for my machine. What it is loading appears to be called bthpan.sys.

HP Recommended

Go here:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-spectre-15-ap000-x360-convertible-pc/9256669/mod...

There is an Intel Bluetooth driver listed. Says to uninstall old driver before installing this. 

HP Recommended

Excellent!

Since you report this as a Universal driver for Bluetooth, should I just uninstall the one driver, "Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network) or the whole Intel AX200 Bluetooth installation?

Also, should I be installing all the other outdated drivers or do they get updated automatically as needed? I'm up to date as far as "search for updates" on Microsoft. I guess it has been a while since I checked from HP.

HP Recommended

I clicked on InstallCmdWrapper. Do I also need to run the install cmd file in DCHU?

HP Recommended

Are you trying to install this driver in Linux? Its a Windows driver. 

HP Recommended

No, Windows 10.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.