Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New member
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post


Is there a way to buy this specific part only?

HP Recommended
HP Elite book 820 G3

Is there a way to buy this specific part only?
(Part is highlighted)

It fell off and now my laptop won't charge, I think it's because the wires inside aren't touching anymore. I tried to charge it through the USB-C port, by resetting the battery by holding 15 seconds on the power button and then plugging in the USB-C cable in, but it didn't work.

Level 17
Level 17
47,950 42,190 4,642 12,404
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sure. The port is for sale in the UK on eBay and at other vendors online. the interior part of the port is not for sale seperately.

I am not an HP Employee.
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation