Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp pavilion x360 13-u104nx

I want to buy sdd.

I want be sure is these  hard work with my labtop and notice my hard is m2 2280 z400s 128 GB from sandisk.

1- Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB M.2 SATA Internal SSD (MZ-N6E1T0BW)

2- WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe Internal SSD - Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 1700 MB/s - WDS500G1B0C

3 - Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD (MZ-V7E1T0BW)NVMe M.2 V-NAND Internal Solid State Drive

4- Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA M.2 Type 2280SS Internal SSD - CT1000MX500SSD4

5- Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive (SB- rocket-1TB)

6- Samsung SSD 970 PRO 512GB - NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7P512BW), Black/Red

7- Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series - 500GB PCIe NVMe - M.2 Internal SSD (MZ-V7S50

Please wich one is fast and work perfect with my model??

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi!, @Fahad200 :

In the Maintenance and Service Guide only are availabble's for your notebook ...

Storage_8.PNG

From … http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05226489

Note :

The M.2 SATA-3 can go in any slot type Key B or Key M, there is no specific slot for an M.2 SATA-3. In general there are very few computers that use Key B and the majority that use them are desktop computers. In notebooks now you will only see Key M slots, which support both M.2 SATA-3 (3x2) and M.2 PCie NVMe (3x4).

You can see the available's socket…

Socket's.PNG

I hope this helps. OandP-Engine (Technical Advisor).
Please click on thumbs to thank.
Click accept as a solution if you answered your question.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.