Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 14q-cs0017tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

While performing any task it get refreshed and am not able to perform any activity and this problem we are facing since yesterday don't know what wrong with my laptop.

Suddenly this problem get started now its getting worst am worried now what to do and this product is under warranty. 

Let say if I do win+r then it open the run box but without allowing me to input it get closed and refreshed and same kind of issue persist in other task as well

Please provide solution and do the needful

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Raj124

I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer refreshes automatically.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

Did you make any changes to the computer recently? (Like Windows updates or Installed any software)

Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Meanwhile, I recommend you update the BIOS and the graphics driver from the below link and check whether the issue is resolved.

BIOS: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp105501-106000/sp105800.exe

Graphics: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp104001-104500/sp104245.exe

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Already case id generated for this issue and on call one of HP executive asked me to perform some operation and we found keyboard faulty and they said will send engineer to your place and he will replace the faulty things. 

But its been 3 days now and still engineer didn't visit to my place. 

I don't know what kind of this service???? 

HP Recommended

@Raj124

Thank you for the update.

Don't worry, the support team will take care of the issue. In case if the engineer doesn't visit you place, contact support and they will assist you in this regard.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.