Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

I have bought a new laptop HP Ryzen 5 gaming laptop 15-ec0101ax not even a week passed it cause a battery issue and the mouse touchpad started faded issue. I complained they have given me tips to diagnosis a battery and it got fixed but the fade issue of touchpad within one week they told it is cosmetic damage I don't know why but I managed myself to let it be.

As I bought a gaming laptop so I thought to play a games but while playing I found that right side of keyboard getting hot. So I complained and hp support executive has came to my location and change one of the fan. But the man was so hurried that he didn't even check after fitting the fan and still the issue is exist. Is there any solution of this issue? Did I also have to compromise with this issue also? As I bought a new laptop of gaming but the experience of gaming is worst till now.

The heating of keyboard scaring me that this won't damage any other parts of laptop and something caused which won't cover in warranty. I'm very disappointed I had a motive to stream games but now I'm badly worried.

Please help.

regards,

Shubham Mondal

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@ShubhamMondal I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can simply click here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The support executive visited my place and told this much heat is normal which I think it wasn't. Very disappointed with the HP laptop model.  Is there any option to return this laptop as 1 month is crossed? 

HP Recommended

@ShubhamMondal Didn't you inform the tech about your thoughts? Also, if you think it's abnormal, I suggest you try these steps: click here,

If the device is within the return period depending on the store you purchased it from, you could return it, please check with the store for their policy.

And let me know if you need anything else.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.