Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
14-bp100nx

Can somone help me 

I want the layout keyborad 

Notebook Hp 14bp-100nx

I cant find it anyplace online ?

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

See p.2 of the Manual here:

Manual 

The keyboard by itself is not a replacement part. Its necessary to replace the whole top cover and it is a very difficult task. 

"Top cover/keyboard
The top cover/keyboard spare part remains after all other spare parts have been removed."

See p. 65

Post back with any questions

HP Recommended

Yes i meant the layout keyboard

But i cant find it🥺

HP Recommended

I have no idea what you mean by layout keyboard but if you are looking to replace the board on which you type, then I have answered. 

HP Recommended

Yes the borad 

Where i can find it

HP Recommended

You can't. It's not a separate part. 

HP Recommended

Than where i can find the whole top cover ?

HP Recommended

Look at the Manual I posted and tell me what language and color you need. Again, this part will be expensive and replacing it requires a very skilled laptop technician. Not a simple operation. 

HP Recommended

929650-xxx

Black .English arabic

HP Recommended

I would snap this up quickly as all the other ones I found were well over twice or even 3 times as expensive:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HP-PAVILION-14-BP-BLACK-LAPTOP-PALMREST-KEYBOARD-929650-031-PL203/3034953...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.