Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop PC 14-ea0000 (1Q877AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

How turn off the LEDS,  Orange (camera shutter) and Blue (power button) led lights, top right on keyboard

Quite annoying when watching movie 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I found this useful resource you can refer to help troubleshoot the issue you are facing with the LEDs.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06948980

Keep me posted on your progress.

HP Recommended

sorry charlie, your reference only describes where the LEDs are located....

I know.

I want to have them turned off... 

HP Recommended

The same buttons where the LEDs are should be able to turn off the LEDs unless HP wants them permanently on. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.