Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15s-dr0002tx
Microsoft Windows 11

Sir,

My laptop battery is 3470mah, i think it is 41watts and i got  along with laptop dc charger is 65watts.

Actually I am having 5000mah android phone i charging with 18w with 20000mah power bank around 4times. Here I want to know How many times can i charge my laptop 3470mAh battery with 45watts and 20000mah power bank?

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Mohamedrafi 

The specs of your machine is

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06386948

It ONLY has 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate) port which does NOT support Alt mode nor Power Delivery. You can NOT use it to

• Charge your machine,
  • Connect to an external monitor with/without hub/dock/adapter

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Sir,

Through type c to dc adapter pd emulator connector i can charge my laptop through power bank it is working fine i checked well..

Actually I am having 5000mah android phone i charging with 18w with 20000mah power bank around 4times. Here I want to know How many times can i charge my laptop 3470mAh battery with 45watts and 20000mah power bank?

HP Recommended

@Mohamedrafi 

Did you check the specs of your machine ? It USB-C port does not support USB Power Delivery.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Sir, 

Sir, Thtough connector i am charging it not in type c port i am charging in dc port only.  Anyway i will use to anyother lap too. I need exact ans. to below

Actually I am having 5000mah android phone i charging with 18w with 20000mah power bank around 4times. Here I want to know How many times can i charge my laptop 3470mAh battery with 45watts and 20000mah power bank?

HP Recommended

@Mohamedrafi 

Sorry, that is your call. I won't go back this thread again.

Regards.

BH

HP Recommended

My question is Actually I am having 5000mah android phone i charging with 18w with 20000mah power bank around 4times. Here I want to know How many times can i charge my 3470mAh battery with 45watts and 20000mah power bank?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.