Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
I bought this new pavilion laptop and noticed that it warms up on the right hand surface when in use. I am concerned.
I know that is where the processor is located but I should not be feeling the heat when my hands is on the mouse pad.
It's a pavilion i7 and I have not used it on and graphics or gaming yet.
Is this normal and what is the cause?
Better reinstall the
1. Intel thermal framework driver.
2. Delete the cache files (%temp% , temp , perfecth)
3. Update the drivers and firmware.
4. Disable fast windows start-up.
5. Change the ram and install 3200mhz. (Check Intel website for cpu support ram).
6. Run the "sfc /scannow).
7. Run the windows update.
8. Install the .net 4.8 and c++2019.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community