Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
14-cm0123au
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

want to know, does 14-cm0123au has M.2 slot ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Sandeep-Delhi Welcome to HP Community!

Your device has two m.2 slot on the device and here's what you need to know:

For more details: click here and visit page. 2 Chapter 1 Product description (Primary storage)

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

part no. of notebook is 8GA09PA

HP Recommended

@Sandeep-Delhi Welcome to HP Community!

Your device has two m.2 slot on the device and here's what you need to know:

For more details: click here and visit page. 2 Chapter 1 Product description (Primary storage)

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Could not find M.2 slot for SSD on motherboard, pls help

HP Recommended

@Sandeep-Delhi I suggest you check the link I shared earlier, go to Page.39 > Component replacement procedures to find how to replace the m.2 SSD on the slot, and if you are not comfortable doing it on your own, I suggest you check with a local tech store before investing on the same, to be on a safer side, because the user guide/service maintenance guide is for your entire series and not just your particular model.

I hope you understand,

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Riddle

We have opened notebook & check motherboard, there is only 1 M.2 for wifi. M.2 for SSD is not there. 

WhatsApp Image 2019-09-19 at 10.15.23 AM.jpeg

HP Recommended

Sandeep-Delhi That's weird, although I'm unable to identify the ports by looking at the image, I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options if its missing from factory shipment:

follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - http://www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on Sign-in or select the product using the below step:

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Also, if you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty, if yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from, 

here's how private messages work: Click here for details.

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.