Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Spectre X2 12 a009nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have bought the PC from USA . I live in Turkey . I had the problem one year before and I had contacted to HP Service of Turkey and gave my pc for fixing the problem. HP Service Turkey has told me that HP Spectre X2 a009nr do not  sold by HP Turkey ,that s why they do not accept to fix my pc .

I have not found any replacement of mother board  and also touch screen .

Could you please help me to find a replacement of motherboard and touch screen for my pc ?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Unalmis 

That is true, HP in Turkey may reject your claim therefore you have to send your back to the US for repair (if still under warranty).

Please use the following list for parts

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=N5S22UA

For system board, you have to pay for

(a) Motherboard itself

(b) New CPU,

(c) RAM,

(d) Windows license

Because all above components are on one piece of hardware called system board.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.