Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Envy notebook 17t-n100

I'm trying to get a new motherboard for my envy laptop because I'm not ready to but new one yet. I've only had it since 2016. Anyway I looked up parts for it and I'm getting 2 options. I looked them both up to buy and found them but one is saying it's for pavillion while other is saying it's for envy. So I'm not sure which one to get.  My envy product # is N0U68AV , if that helps to determine which is the right one to get. I pasted the info on both motherboards from the hp parts site below. Thanks and hope someone can help me!

• Part No: 829068-001
  • Description: MOTHERBOARD DSC 950M 4GB i7-6700HQ 3DC
    NO LONGER SUPPLIED
  • Rohs: COMPLY_2.06
  • Part No: 829068-601
  • Description: MOTHERBOARD DSC 950M 4GB i7-xxxxHQHM 3DC WIN
  • Rohs: COMPLY_2.06
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Tylercat22 

The first one is out of question. The second one is

https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=829068-601

And your machine is on the list.

• HP ENVY NOTEBOOK 17T-N100
  • HP ENVY NOTEBOOK 17T-N100 REFURB
  • HP ENVY Notebook 17-R012tx
  • HP ENVY Notebook 17-r001TX
  • HP ENVY Notebook 17-r002TX
  • HP ENVY Notebook 17-r003TX
  • HP ENVY Notebook 17-r004TX
  • HP ENVY Notebook 17-r005TX
  • HP ENVY Notebook 17-r006TX
  • HP ENVY Notebook 17-r007TX
  • HP ENVY Notebook 17-r008TX
  • HP ENVY Notebook 17-r009TX
  • HP ENVY Notebook 17-r011TX
  • HP ENVY Notebook 17-r014TX
  • HP ENVY Notebook 17-r015TX

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.