cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Motherboard replacement

HP Recommended
Hp EliteBook folio 9480m
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Is this motherboard "HP EliteBook 9470M Intel I3-3217U 1.8GHz Laptop Motherboard 702847-601" compatible with 9480m.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
86,248 86,133 10,950 23,521
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Rana_1990 

No, only 5 models/products of 9470m machines as shown

https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=702847-601

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Highlighted
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply. Actually I need motherboard for my hp elitebook folio 9480m laptop. Is it possible to buy original motherboard from hp?  If possible please provide me details information or contact address or hp authentic seller address for buying this motherboard. Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation