Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
15-cs3065cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm considering purchasing the HP Pavilion 15-CS3065CL laptop and am trying to find the specifications on the motherboard.  Using partsurfer I found the part number to be L67288 but I don't see any diagram or information about it.  Is this information available any where?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

There are no diagrams or schematics available to any of us.

There is only the service manual, and since that model is so new, it doesn't even list that processor series.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06248419

HP Recommended

Thanks so much for the quick reply.  As you said the 10th gen processor isn't listed.  I'm trying to figure out if the m.2 slot supports NVMe and dual storage, but the service guide states "select products only" so I can't tell.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

I have bought this notebook from costco at $599 during thanksgiving holiday 2019.  This notebook has i7 10th gen,1T HD,12GB RAM, and Win10.  Performance is resonable and the bootup speed is slow.  Decided to upgrade to Sabrent 512GB NVME drive.  After installing this new NVME drive,  the performance has improved significantly.  One qestion i have is there is no setup in the bios.  Wondering if this NVME drive is running at its optimum speed.   

Amazon: Sabrent 512GB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-512) $69.99

HP Recommended

@Yoyoman2017 The device is bound to work at its optimal performance, that said, as for the BIOS advanced/setup options:

HP has locked a few settings on your computer which are being managed by the system configuration as the device is configured to its optimal performance.

There's no way of resetting or changing these locked settings via HP articles or assistance,

You could unlock and make changes at your own discretion using 3rd party tools, however, HP doesn't recommend the same nor has information about the tools used.

I hope you understand.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.