Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Notebook HP - 15-g203np (ENERGY STAR)

Hello so i have bough this computer a while ago, and a lot of times on warranty they tried to fix it but never fixed the problem... so i have a computer with an amd a8-6410 cpu with raedon r5 integrated, and a amd raedon hd 8570m (2GB dedicated) , and 4 gb of ram... the thing is my ram is locked on 800mhz when in the website of the product it says that it should be 1333mhz.. than, i have 530 mb used from hardware.. what?? and than my gpu only detects as 512 dedicated (gpu r5 graphics) and 1.7 shared, and i bought it with 2gb dedicated... , my gpu is at 1 million degrees on amd driver and in any other sofwares its at 0º, to finalize, i runned gpuz and it dettects as a 8550m, wich is not suppost to be mine... help me please

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@DanielOMagico
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

• Does your computer able to boot into windows desktop?
  • Are you getting Ram error message or code?
  • What is the exact issue with the dedicated graphics card?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello , so 1º yes the computer is able to boot, i can use windows , linux everything, but even when i restore from factory default settings it has the same errors, 2º no theres no error messages, it just shows up as ddr3 4gb ram kingstone with 3.4 usable and 800mhz , using a boot program like a bios in a pen drive i have found out that my ram is actualy a 1600mhz 4gb kingstone, but it only shows up as 800mhz everywhere, 3º i have the cpu graphics card and the gpu graphics card, cpu is integrated and its 512 mb just a normal one, and my gpu should be a 2gb dedicated one radeon hd 8570m, but i am unable to use it even using alternated graphics , it shows up only as 8500m and with 512mb dedicated and 1.7 shared, it also shows up with a million degrees, and if i use gpu z it shows up as a 2 gb radeon hd 8550m... idk whats going on but i have tried to go to the shop  i bought it but they say theres no errors ... what can i do

HP Recommended

@DanielOMagico
To fix this error, I would suggest ship the unit in for a physical diagnosis, you can contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options for your computer. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The problem is that my computer is not on warranty anymore, it was but now its not, i have adressed this issue to FNAC portugal and to hp too but Fnac didn't solve the issue, and hp did not fix the issue as well , and now it is not in warranty... 

HP Recommended

@DanielOMagico

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Ok i will wait for the dm, thx

HP Recommended

@DanielOMagico

You're welcome!

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.