06-30-2020 03:25 PM
@dsthang22 Welcome to HP Community!
Please provide the correct product number.
Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution:
Click here for steps on finding the information we need!
Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
07-03-2020 01:41 AM
Thank you for the update.
- Does this happen only with the browser such as Internet Explorer, Chrome (if yes, which browser are you using)?
- Have you made any recent updates to your computer, software or hardware related?
- When was the last time it worked fine (date)?
Check the Mouse options under control panel:
Start → Control Panel → Mouse → Buttons tab.
Check the box labeled "Use MS Office compatible scroll only."
Also, check the box below labeled "Scroll in active window only."
Attempt using an alternate/external mouse.
Uninstall and reinstall the drivers for your mouse:
Go to the Device Manager and select your mouse. Uninstall it and then restart your computer. During restart, your mouse driver will automatically be reinstalled.
- 1. Click on Start and type ‘Device Manager’.
- 2. Click Device Manager.
- 3. Click + sign next to Mouse.
- 4. Right-click on mouse entry and choose "uninstall".
- 5. Restart your computer.
Have a nice day!!