I bought a new hp laptop in Dubai from a wholesaler.When I bought it to home I found that one of the key in the keyboard not working.So I went back to the seller for replacement of the laptop.But he denied.what to do in this situation.please help
I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns
I suggest you contact HP Support in your Region for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".