Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-dk1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am in need of the replacement for the charger for my HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-dk1xxx

Says to replace with HP Spare - 917649-001

But I am not sure where to look

thank you

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@kpkpkpkp 

Thatr part is invalid

https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=917649-001

And I do not know what is your HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-dk1xxx machine therefore I can't answer. For example the following machine

HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop - 15-dk1035nr

uses 135 W Smart AC power adapter.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hi sorry I was going off what the computer specifications told me

HP PAVILLION 15-DK1007NA

It isn't performing slowly or anything but the wire is beginning to come out and I would rather see the costs of replacements and have them in mind in case it does actually come apart completely or looks too unsafe to use.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.