Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Envy x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I have the same problem as another user.
My external power button got jammed, and I was able to pry it out, but it came off completely, and there is a broken piece that won't allow it to latch back in. I can turn the computer off and on if I use a thin pen or screwdriver, but I would like to avoid that since my daughter uses this machine for school. I need to find a replacement for the external plastic power button that is intact so I can pop it back in. 
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

That is not going to be a separate part. You likely need to get the whole bottom assembly. We are going to need the exact model number of the laptop in any event. 

HP Recommended

it is a HP ENVY X360 15-bq052na 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.