cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Need Some information

HP Recommended
HP 15-DA2001NE
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to know, i have HP 15-DA2001NE Laptop and i want to Upgrade Ram, and SSD and i don't know which SSD should i buy and also tell me does Kingston Technology HyperX 8GB DDR4 CL15 260-Pin SODIMM Ram will support my Laptop?

And does NVMe PCIe M.2 will support my Laptop?

1 REPLY 1
Level 17
Level 17
43,954 43,740 7,015 12,365
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here is the Service Manual:

Manual 

Your laptop has 2 memory slots and uses DDR4-2666 SO-DIMM. One module is in place and there is an open slot. Max is 2 x 16 = 32 gigs. 

You do not want to install Kingston Hyper-X. The timings of the memory are too aggressive and it will either downclock to conform to the hardware or will fail to boot at all. Find some standard OEM DDR4-2666 like Hynix or Samsung. 

Yes there is an M.2 slot 2280 form factor and you can use an NVME M.2 SSD. 

Post back with any more questions and please accept as solution if this is the info you needed. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation