Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Omen 17-w005ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Mein Laptop hatte einen leeren Akku. Jetzt hängt er am Netzteil, und ist ganz normal hoch gefahren.

Er zeigt jedoch an "Akku 0% Netzbetrieb, wird nicht geladen"

Netzteil und Akku sind Originalteile, wurden auch bisher noch nicht getauscht.

fehler-id vom Akkutest: QC2P9K-86B9M4-MFPX7F-C0E303

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community..

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for understanding

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Ganz einfach: Sie brauchen neue Akku. 

Simple: you need a new battery. 

HP Recommended

I allready thought that my battery is broken, but I can't find the right battery for it.

HP Recommended

(19) Battery:
6 cell 62 WH 2.8 Ah LI 849911-850

Service Manual

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Genuine-62Wh-PA06-Battery-for-HP-HSTNN-DB7K-849911-850-849571-251-849571-221...

This Chinese seller will ship to Germany. Local sellers in Europe charge much more for the battery. U.S. sellers will not generally ship Li-ion batteries to Germany. 

Post back with any questions and please accept as solution if this is the info you needed. 

HP Recommended

Sorry, but this can't be right. I can't remove the battery without losing some screws so i guess it's an Internal battery.

www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01FXS4NWE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I bought this Version.

HP Recommended

HP has posted a Service Manual showing a customer removable battery for the Omen 17-w000 model series which should include yours and the specs in the Manual seem consistent with the specs for your model. However, if I go to the Manual for the 17-w100 model series it shows an internal battery which requires opening of the case to access. This is that Manual:

Manual

See pages 18 and 20. Does this look more like your laptop? You should double check the actual model or product number of your laptop. 

HP Recommended

S/N#[edited]

sorry it's the omen 15-ax003ng 

https://www.amazon.de/ASKC-Pavilion-15T-AX200-HSTNN-UB7A-849910-850-Schwarz/dp/B07PLXFDY2/ref=sr_1_3...

is this the right Battery?

HP Recommended

Hier ist es:

3 cell prismatic battery - 61.5 Whr (5360 mAh), for use with products with Intel 6th
generation processors or Intel 7th generation processors with AMD Radeon hybrid
graphics
849910-850

Your Service Manual

Ja das stimmt...Richtig...Viel Glueck. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.