Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 14-ba055sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Im just seeking advice about an excellent laptop ive had since 2017, that I may need to upgrade soon. 

Its worked excellently for my day to day work needs, love the machine, im used to its system and its way, and used to it's and love its ergonimics, touch screen and all else.

Its been upgraded from home version to window pro, has PyCharm, VS code, Atom, MS Office, etc. Does so many jobs exelently. handlesd intense work and presure.

So, what would be a 2021 version of the same (exactly the same) laptop computer or similar, that I could buy, that I need go shop for?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@SuperWhiz wrote:

.... o, what would be a 2021 version of the same (exactly the same) laptop computer or similar, that I could buy, that I need go shop for?

@SuperWhiz 

I think you've got a similar question elsewhere. You are asking an unpredictable answer when machines come out every second week and due to markets and competitions between vendors no one know what will come next EXCEPT around CES time.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Yes, but in your previous answer you implied that one couldnt answer that until they had the exact make of the model. (at the time I had written it "14-bxxx" as it shows on system display and not the actual model number, (14-ba055sa) which ive done now. You didn't imply that course/direction if anwer then.

Given that I know and understand what you have just said (econimics/culture/competition/nature of the market), and it is indeed the number one reason indeed I am asking an open question on a community site looking for your opinions as infromed enthusiasts or experts, and precisely bacause my work is mostly moving data centric (many excel sheets, projects, dashboards, 3rd party software, python data tangling and scraping/extracting), what laptop would be in your  expert/best shot opinion only - seen as the 'newest 2021'  version of my 14-ba055sa or one step/level above it? 

This is so I could have some benchmarks, try them for myself, so I know. Because right now I don't (too busy working). So an opinion from someone who has a fair idea of the HP Market and Tech more than I do, to give me their expert (opinion based) advice as a friend, to what nowadays more closely matches the model I have happily been using for years, would help.

Im not asking for or expecting presice perfect answers. Just people's opinions based on their best-fit know how of the latest models.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.