Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 15-au111tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am facing some charging related issues on my laptop even though I had replaced my battery 2 weeks back.

I tried to check via the HP support assistant tool today and found that it shows no battery

Aditya0695_0-1642502378552.png

I am facing charging related issues since a week now, where my battery sometimes charges only to 67% and holds there or sometimes till 85% and holds there.

I tried to check the battery report, but there the available % in the report and the % shown in taskbar do not match.

I am frustrated, please help!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

No battery but charging at 60%?? I would say this is a defective smart chip in the battery or a bad charging circuit on the motherboard. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.