Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15-e039tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have recently clean installed windows 10 64bit, as I was strolling through device manager, I noticed some devices named as "Motherboard resources" under the type "System devices", What are these devices?

Here are Hardware Ids of the said devices:

1)  ACPI\VEN_PNP&DEV_0C02
ACPI\PNP0C02
*PNP0C02

2) ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_340E
ACPI\INT340E
*INT340E

Thank You.

P.S.:

Is there some kind of repository from where I can match these ids myself? As googling for them ain't returing aything useful. thanks again...

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

I can't find any useful info either.

The only suggestion I can offer would be to try the W8.1 chipset driver from your notebook's support page, restart the PC and see if that installs either or both of those devices.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63001-63500/sp63343.exe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.