HI Everyone, My notebook wont't turn on. Only the power light turns on, otherwise, after pressing the start button, nothing happens. I have already tried to remove the battery, nothing to do. What could have happened?
@Murisottero Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that the laptop will not turn on.
Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.
Please perform the below steps and check for the issue.
1) Shutdown the computer.
2) Unplug all the Adapter and peripherals connected.
3) Remove the Battery. ( not for Built-in Battery computer )
4) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds.
5) Plug-in the Adapter and put the Battery back into the computer if it's a (removable battery)
6) Try to turn on the computer and check, If the issue persists continue next step
Set BIOS default and restart:
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community
Ask the Virtual Agent