Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop PC 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have purchased a HP Spectre x360 laptop. Looking at the attached photo I would like to know if this is a module with both the optane memory and the SSD on the same 2280 M.2 board. I've opened up the laptop and there is only one 2280 M.2 card. Also include is of pic of how to view the Optane memory.

Optane.jpgoptane 1.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the parts list for your notebook.

HP PartSurfer

According to the parts list, your drive is a combination NVME SSD with Optane.

L85366-005Solid-state drive 32GB/512GB M2 2280 PCI

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

It must be, but in order for me to confirm that, please post the product number of your notebook.

Use this guide for how to find the product number for your notebook...please do not post the serial number.

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Product Name or Number? | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

Product #1M8F0UA#ABA

HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the parts list for your notebook.

HP PartSurfer

According to the parts list, your drive is a combination NVME SSD with Optane.

L85366-005Solid-state drive 32GB/512GB M2 2280 PCI
HP Recommended

Thank you

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.