Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Envy X360 15-XXXXXX

Hello lovely Community.

Flash Sale and I am really in the last step to buy a new HP 2in1 . I Got for 3 Years a HP Pavillion and happy about that I am ready to upgrade to a nice AMD Zen 2in1 from HP.

Please folks, tell me , what is the main and real difference between this ones:

15 x360 15-ee0279ng

15 x360 15-ee0266ng

15 x360 15-ee0167ng

and the last one 15 x360 15-ee0780ng

I am fom Germany and I saw a lot of Models Names but really no main Difference. Or explan the numbers and logic begind it.

01XX

02XX

07XX

What is that?

I want a Ryzen 7 , with 16gb ram, 4700u, 2in1, and maybe wifi6.

thanks in advance and best regards.

kay

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Tesla2020 

You can get their specs and compare for example (the first one):

https://support.hp.com/lt-en/document/c06672821

Normally there are few things you can compare

(a) RAM: One may have more RAM than others,

(b) Storage:

(c) CPU

(d) Video option

(e) Color

Other components probably are the same.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hello Sir, thanks for your Reply.

I know that, after reading hours and hours, too.

But in Reality, there is no obvious Difference, a customer like me, can see. maybe not so easy, but that is no customer friendly.

you said a - e for example as differences. okay. but in this case, my 4 model codes, they got all the same CPU, the same RAM, the same Video (APU), and the same color. only 1 model has the half of ssd.

for me it is hard to buy the product, because the prices are different, but I can not see the exact reason. A good Reason is WIFI 6 or some other special, but sadly, after reading hours and hour I can not see the parts, which cost more or less.

If someone could tell me the logic behind the Suffix of HP.

15-ee-   0266 ng  

15-ee-   0780 ng

why 266 and 780 ? 15 is inch, ee is europe.

I can see, that 0279 has the 1TB SSD, whereas the 0266 got the 512 MB SSD. the rest is the same, for what I can read on the entire HP Page and Support etc.

thanks for helping the HP FLASH SALE ends for me in europe in 4 hours. maybe we can solve it before. thanks a lot

HP Recommended

@Tesla2020 wrote:

.... A good Reason is WIFI 6 or some other special, but sadly, after reading hours and hour I can not see the parts, which cost more or less. ..

@Tesla2020 

One thing I'd like to point out, they may simply come from different channels/stores. I don't know the way HP handles stores in Europe but in my country there are 4 or 5 main retail chains and you can only buy some models on one chains but not others. Many specs are the same but they have different model  numbers and of course different prices. That why we have to read all their specs and buy a cheaper one (if same specs).

ng suffix is normally for country code. For example 15-ee0266ng can be the same (specs) as 15-ee0266dx but dx is only available in the US.  Probably ng machines are only available in Germany or may be Europe but not in the UK, na machines are in the UK. HP also uses other suffixes to code countries.

Confusion isn't it.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.