Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Ok, do you have any recomendations? And I REALLY appreciate the help thus far!  

It seems like every single Bluetooth Stylus (all Adonit) are built for iOS vs. PC? I cannot find one that explicitly states it is compatible with a PC or PC App? 

HP Recommended

I would like an HP employee to chime in on this please.  Anyone?

HP Recommended

I bought an Exvy x360 15-inch laptop at Costco during one of their specials. The Dell 750-AAGN did not work with it.

I have since taken the Dell 750-AAGN to my local Best Buy and used it on various Envy x360 machines there and it seemed to work just fine on the machines they have there! I'm not sure what to say. I can only assume they have different production lines or parts. Some work and some do not.

I'll be taking my machine back to Costco soon because the biggest reason I bought this machine was to be able to use the active stylus. 

HP Recommended

i just bought an Envy x360 15-w100ln and i assumed it had a active synaptic active digitizer. Now i don't know what to think about it, hp customer  care know nothing about the existence of the digitizer. Does anybody know this hp x360 model?

HP Recommended

I know this post was made a while ago, but I wanted to respond because this is the forum I ran into when I was looking for an answer to this question.

I recently purchased an HP Envy x360 and (being an artist) looked up what stylus I should get. I didn't realize that some touchscreens couldn't support a stylus when I bought it. I couldn't find a solid answer one way or the other so I just bought the dang stylus. I can say without a doubt the HP Active Stylus works perfectly with the HP Envy x360 - pressure sensitivity and all! I was super-excited when I pulled it out of the box, inserted the battery and used it immediately on Sketchable, ArtRage and Manga Studio.

It has been an EXCELLENT addition to my setup. The computer itself runs all my graphics programs without a hitch and even allows for good gaming with the NVIDIA graphics card.

P.S. I swear I'm not an HP employee! It's just a good combo for me. 🙂

HP Recommended

Just out of curiosity, what kind of envy do you have? I know you specified it as the HP Envy x360, but there are a few different models and I just want to make sure if you don't mind?

HP Recommended

So the dell active stylus is compatable with the HP spectre x360?

Because on the Dell Active Stylus page http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=750-AAGN it lists the compatable products as: 

Latitude 7350
Venue 11 Pro (5130)
Venue 11 Pro (7130)
Venue 11 Pro (7139)
Venue 11 Pro (7140)
Venue 8 Pro (5830)
Just wanted to confirm that this stylus will work with the HP Spectre x360, as I was unsure when I saw it was not listed in the compatability list, so I wanted to clarify before purchasing. 
HP Recommended

I have been going insane about this topic since I purchased my Envy 360x ... 

I am currently among those debating as to whether to return the laptop for something that is compatible with a bluetooth / active / pressure sensitive stylus (I was told by HP support that there is no active stylus that is compatible with my machine, yet told by other sources that any bluetooth enabled sytlus should work).

If anyone has a solution to this issue that does not involve buying an entirely different laptop, I'd love to hear it (especially someone who works for HP).

Is there someone out there who can solve this issue once and for all?

HP Recommended

Im on the same boat, its been pretty frustrating that I cant seem to find a compatible stylus and even more that no one from HP has chimed in on this topic yet. Like da **bleep** HP???

HP Recommended
Waiting to hear back from HP support regarding:

A) What kind of digitizer the screen in the Envy x360 uses. A Synaptic active digitizer is what I assume it uses, though one of the support people I spoke to insisted it uses a Wacom active digitizer (which would be a dream come true, I might be able to use a Bamboo Smart for 2 in 1's).

B) If there is a version of the firmware I can install that will allow me to use the HP or Dell Active stylus.

Nothing so far ...
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.