Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

@rplecko

My techs clear around 50 Probooks and Elitebooks a week.

That model just snuck past me without being able to test it.

The most important thing to remember is to save your system info.

REO

HP Recommended

...i have pulled the trigger and I'm still alive !!!

You can update your Excel table with Probook 6540b! I have successfully removed the BIOS password and saved my motherboard.

Thank you all very much for help, especially REO who provided the files.

Thank You

Best Regards from Croatia

HP Recommended

@rplecko

Thank you very much.

I can now add that one to my list.

Thank you again for reporting back.

REO

HP Recommended

I have an HP ProBook 4430s, have the administrator password, but I have a problem when between it asks me the administrator password, I put normal, he enters the bios but the options are limited as a common User, already tried so with common User password and the same thing happens, updated the bIOS to the latest version, but nothing has changed, if someone can help me thank you.

In my probook 4430s restart when run command

HP Recommended

Hi guys, it's me again :)...

Now I have Elitebook 8560p again with BIOS password - which i don't know, of course.

I have tried all  (i think..) possibilities including unlocker within windows, but unfortunately with no success.

The model is listed as "successfully unlocked" in the table and I hope that thr problrm is in me...

Do you have any suggestions ??

Thanks in advance.

Regards to all

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.