Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion g4-1058tx Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

hello HP.

i have issue with drivers 2 graphics   :

1- Intel  HD Graphics 3000 

2- AMD Radeon hd 6470m

the issue problem is:

i can't install latest versions of intel and amd with all ways i can't  fix it.

i can fix it with olds versions on hp customer support  only working lag.

after install driver inte i see Intel® HD Graphics 3000  before install AMD Radeon hd6470m driver after install amd driver

i see Intel® HD Graphics Family with AMD Radeon HD 6470M 2 graphics and same thing when i switching between 2 graphics.

this picture on for new version intel i cant install it and else amd :

Intel new version:

Untitled.png

AMD new version:

123.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------

for AMD im using else (Auto-Detect and Install Radeon™ Graphics Drivers for Windows) same problem not working.

my version intel working on this old version:

Installed Version: 9.17.10.4229     (this new version 15.28.24.4229 or newer)

my version AMD Radeon HD 6470M working  on this old version:

Driver Version: 03.00.0838    (this new version  15.7.1 WHQL or newer)

i thing problem form version bios F66 last version 2013

note: i was replacement motherboard Because my old board not working.

anyone help me to fix that issue big

Details my laptop:

HP Pavilion g4-1058tx Notebook PC

CPU: i5 2430m 2.40ghz

GPUAMD Radeon HD 6470M 1gb

Bios: F66

Memory: 6GB

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@c6zr1,

As I informed earlier there are no drivers available for Windows 8 and Windows 10 for your computer and you can download and install the graphics driver for Windows 7 for your computer from the below link and it should work without any issues.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

@c6zr1,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues installing the latest version of the graphics driver on your computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you download and install the HP support assistant from the below link and it will automatically download and install all the latest drivers available for your computer.

Here is how it is done.

Download link: http://www8.hp.com/in/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html?jumpid=va_r602_in/en/any/psg/pl...

1. Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.

Click Updates in the My notebook pane

2. Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.

Updates list in HP Support Center

3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.

4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.

5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.

6. Perform any other update management actions as needed.

• Postpone an update: Click Remind me, and then select a time preference.

• Delete an available update: Click the Delete icon  to remove the update from the list and record it in the action log.

• Review updates status: Click Action log below the list to view installed, postponed, or deleted updates.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

thx for Reply and to trying to help me.

i trying  to do anything  to solve it anything 

and  trying your steps no updates even whenManual installation same problem

Untitled.png

idk what i do thx again......

HP Recommended

@c6zr1,

I see that there are no drivers available from HP for Windows 10 for your computer. If there are any new drivers are available it will automatically show up on HP support assistant.

However, I recommend you install all the Windows updates including optional and check if it helps.

Here is how it is done.

Open the Settings menu and go to Update & security > Windows Update. Click Check for updates to prompt your PC to scan for the latest updates. The update will be downloaded and installed automatically. Click Restart Now to restart your PC and complete the installation process.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

thx for Reply and to trying to  help me.

yeah i was installed windows 7 and 8.1 and 10 same problem nothing idk what the issue exactly

HP Recommended

@c6zr1,

As I informed earlier there are no drivers available for Windows 8 and Windows 10 for your computer and you can download and install the graphics driver for Windows 7 for your computer from the below link and it should work without any issues.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Yeah the old driver from hp support its working but old versions that my problem i want last or new versions

😞i thing no way to fix it ever to upgrade to new or last versions

HP Recommended

@c6zr1,

As informed earlier, the drivers available for your computer from HP are only for Windows 7. If you want to install the latest drivers you can download and install them however, they are not tested on your computer and may not work correctly.

I hope that answers your question.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I thing from board problem.

You advise me bought this board from aliexpress the number board (681045-001,DAR13JMB6C0 ) with card Nvidia card and intel hm65

681045-001-DAR13JMB6C0-HM65-w-610M-1G-Video-Card-for-HP-Pavilion-G4-1300-Series-NoteBook.jpg_220x220q90.jpg

HP Recommended

@c6zr1

Are you getting any error?

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.