srsalim1918
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problem with charging my laptop

15-bs588tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I installed PUBG Lite for PC yesterday. A opened that and payed a practice mode. Before playing my laptop was 71% charged. While playing (after 30 minute) my laptop just turned off without any kind of warning or anything. Then it was not opening After a while i plugged in my laptop with the charger ant turned on the laptop and saw the charge was still on 71% then it is taking lot of time to charge i has been about 2 hour and 30 minute since i put it to charge but it is on 88% it means in 150 minute it took just 17% of charge . And there is another problem while charging my laptop stops taking charge and the charge indicator light in becoming white after some moment it becomes red again i mean in to the charging color then after a moment it goes white and then again red. I mean it happening randomly. I really don't know what is happening because it has been only 1 year since i bought my laptop and my battery is miss-behaving. So please tell me what is the problem is there any problem in my laptop or in my battery.

1 REPLY 1
Level 17
Level 17
40,787 40,574 6,374 11,100
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Problem with charging my laptop

Diagnostics are built into HP Support Assistant. Open it and run the battery health check and post results back here for analysis

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04700771

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation