My laptop turns off as soon as I switch off my main power supply. My laptop have internal battery. I opened the back panel of my laptop and found that the battery is swollen. So, is it safe to use the laptop anymore? Also, will my laptop work if I remove the battery and use my laptop with direct power supply?
As this is a hardware issue, the battery needs to be replaced. I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the battery replacement.
If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, it's most likely because the device is out of warranty. If yes? please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.
Have a great day!
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".