Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Probook 450 G1
Linux

Hi,

Recently bought a backlit keyboard for HP Probook  450 G1. I can't seem to find where on my motherboard should I insert the connector strip for backlight, the connector strip for keyboard keys however gets connected and works fine.

Perhaps many users here might say HP Probook 450 G1 doesn't  support a backlit keyboard but a quick Google search might reveal many vendors offering backlit keyboards for HP Probook 450 G1.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Sorry @Farsee but that model does not have that option.

The HP Probook 450 G0 and  G1 do not have that option.

The HP Probook 450  G2, G3, G4, and G5 have the backlit keyboard option

REO

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.