Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-dk0050tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Laptop Name : HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-dk0050tx

Processor Name : Intel® Core™ i7-9750H (2.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.5 GHz base with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 12 MB cache, 6 cores)

Processor Family : 9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor

RAM : 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)     Transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s.

Laptop in warranty for more 7 months.

I want to upgrade my RAM, so need to know following about following point

1) What is the max RAM up-gradation of RAM possible on my laptop in terms of size of RAM and type of RAM?

2) Where can I get assistance for my RAM up-gradation (service center, etc.)?

3) Any particular side-effects that I need to know.

4) Any formatting of the laptop required, any threat of data loss during the up-gradation process.

Thanks if advance for your replies.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Go to your user guide in the manual for this computer. When you login to this site it has your user guide on the right side. You want to check for how many Pins the RAM you have install has. To ensue it fits. Here is an example of DDR4 RAM 16gig that may fit you Crucial 16GB Single DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200) 260-Pin SODIMM Memory - CT16G4SFD824A
Maybe HP hardware team will reply and follow up.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.